Please read the Code of Ethics, complete the Membership Application Form that follows then click on the Send button at the bottom of this page when all your information has been entered.
Code of Ethics
Each Member Pledges To:
- Strictly adhere to all federal, state and local statutes, ordinances and regulations.
- Cooperate with Fellow Members in promoting an ethical business environment in downtown Santa Fe.
- Comply with all statutes in New Mexico’s Fair Trade Practices and Regulations Act (57-12-1-MNSA 1978) including , but not limited to sections regarding:
- Complete truth in advertising
- Misrepresentation of the origin, composition, and or condition of merchandise or services.
- Misrepresentation of the actual value or a product of service as differing significantly from the purchase price.
- Behave discreetly in expressing opinions about competitors and client confidences.
- Avoid conflicts of interest, predatory practices, and anti-competitive behaviors, including, but not limited to: honoring contractual obligations of other member’s artists’ representation, transshipping limitations, and exclusivity.
- Treat Employees fairly, and comply with all Federal State and local labor regulations, taxation and compensation laws.
- Treat other members of the association with honesty, respect, and good faith, in order to facilitate a professional and productive atmosphere within the organization.
- Abide by and promote this code of ethics, or, if in violation, be subject to removal from the association.
Membership Application Form
Please note that all fields with a * are required.